Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 medium Sweet Potatoes Wasehed and dried
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 can Chickpeas rinsed and drained.
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 2 tbsp Green Onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1/4 cup Filtered Water
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Water optional, for thinning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit (204 C).
- Place the whole sweet potatoes on a sheet pan and drizzle 2 tsp oil.
- Bake potatoes for 30-35 minutes or until you can pierce a fork through the skin easily.
- In a large pan heat on medium heat add 1 teaspoon of oil, chickpeas, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, and mix together.
- Sauté chickpeas on medium to high heat for 5 minutes or until the chickpeas are crispy. Add the fresh spinach to the pan and cook for another minute.
- In a medium bowl combine the creamy Tahini Sauce ingredients together and whisk until smooth and creamy. Cut cooked sweet potatoes in half and top with the chickpea and spinach mixture.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds and chopped green onions on top of the Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. Lastly, drizzle Tahini Sauce on top and enjoy!