- 100 g Dried Apricots look for soft ones
- 1 cup Pecan Nuts
- Sea Salt
- 2 cups Cashew Nuts soak for 30 mins, rinse and drain
- 1 ripe Banana
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil melted
- 5-6 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Oat Milk or any kind of plant-based milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1 handful Fresh Thyme Leaves
- Fresh Thyme to taste
- Pan diameter: 18 cm / 7 inches. Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom of a cake pan. Place all the base ingredients into a food processor or a high-speed blender and blend until moldable dough.
- Press the dough firmly into the bottom of the cake pan. Prepare the filling. Place all the filling ingredients (except blueberries and thyme) into the food processor / blender and blend until smooth. Add some dairy free milk, if needed, to get a smooth texture, still keeping it as thick as possible. Pour about ⅓ of the mixture into the cake pan and smooth out the surface. Add blueberries and thyme to the food processor / blender and blend with the remaining mixture.
- Taste and add some of the spices, if needed. Spoon the filling into the cake pan and even the surface gently with a spoon so that you don’t mix the white and the purple filling. Top with blueberries.
- Place the cake pan into the freezer for about 2-3 hours or until the cake is solid. Remove the cake from the pan and place it on a serving dish. Sprinkle on some thyme leaves, serve and enjoy.