- 1 1/3 cup Almond Meal blanched
- 1/3 cup Cacao Powder or cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut Shredd
- 10 Medjool Dates pitted
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil melted
Strawberry Cream Filling
- 2 cups Raw Cashews soaked for 4 hours
- 1 cup Fresh Strawberries hulled
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil melted
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup optional
- 1 punnet Fresh Strawberries to serve
- Grease and line a 8 inch square cake tin, and set aside.
- Add almond meal, cacao and coconut to a food processor and pulse to form an even crumb. Add dates and coconut oil, and pulse until you have a sticky dough. Press base into lined pan, taking time to ensure you get an even layer. Set aside.
- Drain cashews, then place in blender with remaining filling ingredients. Blend on high until silky smooth, then pour over base.
- Freeze slice for 2 hours, then move to the fridge to set overnight. When you’re ready to serve, top with chopped, fresh strawberries (you can press the berries into the filling, or simply layer on top**), then slice and enjoy.