- 1 cup Gluten-free Oat Flour
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 3/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 15 pitted Dates soaked for atleast 1 hour then drained
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1-2 tbsp Water
White Chocolate Matcha Glaze
- 100 g White Chocolate dairy-free, melted
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Matcha high quality
- In a small bowl combine glaze ingredients and mix to incorporate. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add dates, almond butter, cocoa powder, coconut oil, salt and process until a paste is formed. Then add in oat flour, almond meal and coconut flour.
- Process until the mixture starts to form a dough. If it doesn’t seem to come together, add a tablespoon or two of water and process again.
- Press mixture into a donut pan or form into donut shapes. Transfer donut pan in the freezer for 15 minutes to set. Remove donuts from the pan. Dip the donuts into the white chocolate matcha glaze (double-dip if you want a thicker glaze).