For the Brownie
- 1 1/2 cups Walnuts
- 1 cup Medjool Dates chopped
- 1 3/4 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- 1 Vanilla Bean or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
For the Frosting
- 1/2 cup Cashews soaked for 6 hours then drained
- 1/2 cup Almond Mmilk
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 4 Dates
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil melted
- 1 pinch Salt
- Combine brownie ingredients in a food processor and process until a sticky and smooth dough forms.
- Fold in some extra chopped walnuts and cacao nibs to get a crunchy consistency.
- Transfer to a 8″ baking pan (lined with parchment paper or greased with coconut oil).
- Press the dough down using a spatula or the back of a spoon until flat and firm.
- Let rest in the fridge while preparing the frosting.
- Combine the frosting ingredients (except for the coconut oil) and blend until nice and creamy.
- Stream the coconut oil into the mixture.
- Using an offset spatula spread the frosting evenly over the brownie.
- Cut into slices and garnish with cacao nibs