- 250 g Quinoa rinsed and drained
- 500 ml Water
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Agave
- 5 Nori Sheets
- 1/2 Cucumber cut into long strips
- 1 large Carrot
- 1/2 medium Avocado sliced
- 200 g Tofu drained, sliced and pan-fried
- 2 tsp White Miso Paste
- 3 tsp Tahini Paste
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Agave
- 3 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 tsp Sesame Seeds black and white
- 2 tbsp Cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp Spring Onion chopped
- In a medium saucepan, combine quinoa and water in a 1:2 ratio. Bring to a boil, stir and cover. Reduce to a simmer and cook until water has evaporated. (12-15 minutes).
- In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar and agave. Add to the quinoa and stir to combine.
- Place a seaweed wrap on your sushi mat with the shiny side down.
- Add about a half a cup of quinoa on top of the wrap. Spread evenly over the nori sheets, leaving about 5 cm at the top.
- Place the filling ingredients on top of the quinoa at the bottom edge.
- Using the mat, slowly start rolling the roll. Lift the mat a little and continue rolling until the end.
- Using a wet chef’s knife, cut the sushi rolls into 1.5 cm thick pieces (I got 8 pieces from each roll).
- Make the dressing: combine all the ingredients until smooth. Top with cilantro and spring onion.