- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 4 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Salt a pinch
- 1 handful Chocolate Chips
- Combine almond milk and apple cider vinegar in a medium bowl and let sit for a few minutes to curdle.
- Whisk in the maple syrup, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract. Add dry ingredients to a sifter and sift over the wet ingredients, then stir together (do not over-mix).
- Add in the chocolate chips and let batter sit for a few more minutes while heating a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Drop batter onto pan using a 1/4 measuring cup, and flip when edges are dry, cooking until both sides are golden brown. Serve with maple syrup, and more chocolate chips and pumpkin spice, if desired.