- 1 1/2 cups Cooked Black Beans about 300 g
- 2 large Bananas very ripe, peeled
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup Plant-based Milk
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats ground into flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 scoop Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder or plain protein powder, plant-based
- Salt a pinch
- Preheat your oven to 350F (180C) and grease an 8-inch cast iron skillet. Alternatively, use an 8×8 inch baking pan. In a food processor, combine all the wet ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, then pour in the wet mixture. Mix until combined and transfer into the greased pan / skillet.
- Bake for 35-40 min, or until the center of the brownie is set.
- Let cool for at least 15+ min before serving. Serve with vegan ice cream.