- 1 can Chickpeas drained and towel dried
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Apple CIder Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Hot Sauce
- 3/4 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Organic Sugar you can use any kind of sweetener you have on hand
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salad Greens
- To bread chickpeas: set up 3 bowls, one bowl with flour/salt/pepper, second bowl with coconut milk, apple cider vinegar, hot sauce (evenly combined), last bowl with Panko/paprika/garlic. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper mist with oil.
- Working in 4 batches, add chickpeas into flour bowl shaking off extra flour, dip into milk bowl getting all areas saturated but not drippy ( I use a large slotted spoon to dip ,less messy), then into Panko bowl making sure it is completely covered, place chickpeas on baking sheet separating any that are stuck together, giving enough room between each so they crisp up.
- Bake at 400 F for 10-12 min shaking pan half way through to be sure they cook evenly.
- While chickpeas are baking make the buffalo sauce. Whisk all sauce ingredients on low over stovetop until coconut oil is melted & sauce is warm.
- Pour desired amount of sauce over chickpeas and mix gently together.
- To make wraps, use favorite type of wrap style bread, add in your favorite veggies. Just roll them up and Enjoy!!