- 2 cups Quinoa cooked
- 1 can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 large Green Bell Pepper diced
- 1 large Red Bell Pepper diced
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes quartered
- 1 small Red Onion diced
- 1 handful Fresh Parsley or cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 large Avocado chopped
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil or avocado oil
- 3 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients and very gently stir to combine.
- You can serve this immediately or place in airtight containers and refrigerate.
- It keep well for up to 3 days, and it’s actually tastier the next day, as the flavors blend together. The vocado does pretty well in this salad thanks to the fresh lime juice, but you could add avocado immediately before serving if you’re planning to make ahead.