- 1 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup Sugar use half brown sugar and half cane sugar
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Vegan Chocolate Chips melted, plus more to top
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 6 tbsp Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the chia egg, mix both ingredients and set aside until gelatinized.
- Combine sugar and vegan butter (room temperature or slightly heated) in a bowl and mix well. Add vanilla, chia eggs, water, and melted vegan chocolate and mix well.
- Sift in flour, cocoa powder salt and baking powder and mix well.
- Pour mixture into an 8×8 pan covered with parchment paper. Add chocolate chips to top.
- Bake for 35-38 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean. Enjoy!