- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Dessicated Coconut
- 1 tbsp Mesquite Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Smoothe Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Date Syrup
- 2 tbsp Hulled Tahini
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
RASPBERRY CHIA JAM
- 1 cup Raspberries frozen
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp Coconut Nectar or Date Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Powder
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
- To prepare raspberry chia jam, combine all ingredients except chia seeds in a saucepan and place over medium heat.
- Leave to simmer for approximately 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, add chia seeds and place in the fridge while you make the cookies.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Then add all ‘wet’ ingredients, mix until well combined.
- Form into cookies and arrange on a lined baking tray. Place in the oven to bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Top with additional peanut butter and raspberry chia jam.
- Serve freshly baked in your Coconut Bowls or use it for toppings in your smoothie or nice cream!