- 3-4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp Cacao Powder unsweetened
- 3 cups Quinoa Cereal
- To a mixing bowl, add coconut oil, maple syrup, and cacao powder. Mix well.
- Add the quinoa cereal and mix. Make sure the cereal is coated well with the chocolate mixture.
- Transfer the cereal to a baking sheet and bake on 350F for 5-10 minutes.
- Set aside and allow to cool for 5 minutes. You may need to use your hands to separate whatever pieces stuck together.
- Serve with fresh almond milk or your choice of plant-based milk.