- 2 heads Romaine Lettuce cut down in the center vertically
- 1/2 cup Raw Cashews
- 3/4 cup Warm Water
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Raw Tahini
- 2 tbsp White Miso
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Capers in brine
- Soak cashews in water in a blender for at least 30 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Add to chopped romaine lettuce and toss well! Store leftovers covered in the fridge.
- Now slice 2 heads of Romaine lettuce down the center vertically. Place cut down on a preheated outdoor grill or indoor grill pan and grill for 1-3 minutes on each side until wilted and charred.
- Rub olive bread with a tiny bit of olive oil and a raw garlic clove. Grill at the same time as the romaine. Toss cooked chickpeas with salt, pepper and a pinch of smoked paprika and add to a grill pan. Heat until just crispy.
- Serve grilled romaine with chickpeas, olive bread and a Caesar dressing. So good!