- 1 1/2 cups Plain Flour
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut Milk use canned ones, shake well before use
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil or sunflower oil
- 1/3 cup Aquafaba *
- Strawberry Chia Jam as needed
- Roasted Cashew Butter as needed
- Add all dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir well. Make a well in the middle and pour in all liquids apart from the aquafaba. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, add aquafaba and whisk/beat on high until soft peaks form, about 5 mins. Now fold this into your waffle mix until just combined. Preheat waffle iron and pour over 1/2 cup batter per waffle. Cook for 5 mins or so until golden and crispy. Sandwich with cashew butter, strawberry chia jam and slice in half.
- Serve with extra jam and nut butter on the side.