- 1 cup Chickpea Flour
- 3/4 cup Summer Peas
- 2 cups Zucchini finely grated
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil add more for frying
- Add everything to a deep bowl and whisk really really well! Allow to sit for 5 minutes. The batter shouldn’t be too runny, if so, add a tbsp more flour.
- Heat up a skillet on low-medium, add 1/4 cup of batter a time and cook for a few minutes each side until browned.
- Serve warm on its own or your favorite dipping sauce.