Wild Garlic and Arugula Pesto
- 1-2 cloves Garlic
- 50 g Pine Nuts
- 30 g Yeast Flakes
- 100 g Wild garlic and Arugula your desired mixing ratio
- 100 g Olive Oil
- pinch Salt
- pinch Pepper
- 500 g Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Sesame
- 2-3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Sea Salt generous pinch
- Wash wild garlic and arugula and chop roughly.
- Add all ingredients except the oil and spices to the blender and mix until well chopped.
- Add the oil and mix well again.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Wash the potatoes and cook until soft in salted water.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Put the potatoes on a baking sheet and crush them with a fork.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake crispy for ca. 30 minutes, turn halfway through time.
- Serve with pesto, coarse sea salt and fresh watercress.