- 1 1/2 cups Unsalted Skinned Peanuts
- 5 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Dried Sriracha
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 Serrano Chili finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Cider Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 lb Whole Wheat Linguine
- Carrots to taste
- Peppers to taste
- Cabbage to taste
- Green Onions to taste
- Broccoli to taste
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Lime juiced
- Heat peanuts in a 12″ skillet over medium heat; cook, stirring, until toasted, about 7 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor, let cool. Process the peanuts until finely ground. Add sugar, garlic, and chile, process until it is a finely processed.
- Transfer this paste to skillet, stir in the coconut milk, sriracha.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring often, until oil begins to separate from paste, 5 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar, salt to taste, and about 1/2- 3⁄4 cup water; simmer until it is of a soupy consistency, about 3 minutes. cool, set aside.
- Cook noodles per package instructions, drain (reserve about a cup of the water) set the noodles aside.
- In a wide skillet, add olive oil, 2 cloves of garlic, sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add all the veggies, sprinkle some salt 2-3 tbsp water and cover and cook for 5-7 minutes on medium heat, stirring every 2 minutes in between). The veggies should be done but still have a crunch to them. Once the veggies are done, transfer to a plate, set aside .
- Add cooked noodles to the veggies in the skillet, add the peanut sauce, a few spoons at a time, toss well. You may add more sauce if you like. If it appears too thick and creamy, add the reserved pasta/noodle water. Top with chopped cilantro, lime juice.
- Serve hot.