- 6 small-medium Sweet Potatoes washed and scrubbed but not peeled
- 3 tbsp Plant Milk of choice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice fresh
- 1/2 – 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 – 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 – 1 tsp Sweet Paprika
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast optional
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 190°C (you can adjust this temperature according to your oven’s settings, but somewhere between 180°C and 200°C works).
- Pop your scrubbed sweet potatoes on a foil-lined baking tray and bake them for 40-45 minutes or until the skin is wrinkled and the potato inside is tender.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven, slice them in half, scoop out the flesh with a spoon* and blitz in a food processor with the plant milk and olive oil until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients to the mix. Blitz until well combined, try a little of the mix, then season to taste, adding more salt and spices, if you like.