- 1 cup Quinoa cooked
- 1/2 cup Roasted Carrots diced
- 1 cup Peas cooked
- 1 cup Corn preferrably grilled for more flavor but optional
- 1/2 cup Edamame
- 1 cup Cucumber
- 1/2 cup Green Onion thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Lemon juiced, add more to taste
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 cloves Garlic minced, optional
- Combine all the salad ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, hisk together the dressing ingredients below, and add just enough dressing to lightly coat the salad. You may have extra dressing to enjoy later. If you love the flavor of the lemon, you can add juice of the whole lemon.