- 5 cups Cooked Potatoes
- 2 cups Cooked Carrots
- 1 cup Starchy Water from cooking the pasta
- 7.5 tbsp Nutritional Yeast add more for a cheesier taste
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1-2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Salt
- Add all the above ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until super smooth and creamy. (makes about 4 cups of cheese sauce)
- Pour this sauce over cooked pasta, thinning with a little extra starchy water until you get a nice creamy sauce.
- Heat over medium heat until hot. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and red pepper flakes.