- 1 cup Mashed Potatoes
- 1 heaped tbsp Cornstarch
- 3 tbsp Vegan Mayo
- 2-4 tbsp Flour use gluten-free if needed
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Oregano Powder
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 1 tbsp Vegan Butter/Oil
- 1/4 cup Shredded Vegan Cheese
- Panko Breadcrumbs use gluten-free if needed
- Preheat the oven at 180C/350F. Whisk the potato mash along with all the ingredients except the last two. Slowly add flour as the batter should be firm enough to roll yet not too dry. Roll into 8 even balls, create a well in the middle by pressing into the ball with your thumb. Fill with cheese and cover by folding the edges. Roll into a ball again. Do the same to the remaining balls & brush with olive oil, roll into panko.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until crispy. Allow to cool for a few minutes to firm up. Eat warm, if you like it extra crispy pan fry them after baking.