- 200 g Hazelnuts & Almonds A mix of two
- 20 g Raw Cacao Nibs
- 150 g Dates soaked in hot water for 20 minutes
- pinch Sea Salt
- 250 g Cashews soaked in hot water for 20 minutes
- 200 g Mango frozen
- 80 g Coconut Oil
- 80 g Coconut Cream
- 1/2 Lime juiced
- 3 Passion Fruits
- Rinse out the food processor jug and add all the topping ingredients. Blitz until very smooth, scrape down the sides and pulse again.
- Spoon the mixture on top of each base until you have an even topping on all 11 bases.
- Place the tray in the freezer for at least 2 hours, or until you need them (this could be days or weeks!). This will allow them to set. Bring them out of the freezer for about 1 hour before eating.
- Top with the passion fruit just before serving.