- 3 tbsp Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Onion Leeks sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper sliced
- 1/4 cup Peanuts optional
- Dried Chili optional
- 1/4 tsp Szechuan Peppercorns optional
- 2 small Cauliflower Heads makes around 3 1/2 cups of florets
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Chinese Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 1/2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 3 tsp Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Water
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together except the cornstarch and water.
- In a bowl, marinate the cauliflower in soy sauce and cornstarch mix for 10-15 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Place the marinated cauliflower and cook for 15 minutes until tender. Cover while cooking for the cauliflower to cook in the steam. Set aside cooked cauliflower.
- Add 2 tbsp of oil in a pan. Once hot, sauté the garlic, onion leeks, bell peppers, Szechuan peppers, and dried chili (if using).
- Add in the sauce mixture. Once it boils, add in the cornstarch and water mixture. Lower heat and then mix well. Add in the cauliflower. Cook until the cauliflower absorbs the sauce and is thick.
- Serve in a bed of rice and enjoy!