- 200 g Sweet Potato Glass Noodles
- 1/2 Onion sliced thinly
- 2 Carrots sliced into thin strips
- 10 Mushrooms sliced thinly
- 1 Green pepper sliced thinly
- 1 cup PurpleCabbage shredded
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Cook noodles according to your package directions and rinse with cold water.
- In small bowl mix soy sauce, sugar, red pepper flakes & garlic powder to make the sauce.
- Heat large pan over medium high heat with 1 tbsp oil, when pan is hot add onions and cook until translucent, add carrots, mushrooms and cook for 5 mins until soften. Add cabbage, green pepper, cooked noodles, and sauce. Gently stir and coat everything evenly with the sauce, cook for about 5 mins or until hot and the noodles have absorbed into the sauce. Adding extra soy sauce to taste.
- Serve with fresh cilantro, sliced green onion, red pepper flakes and sesame seeds if desired.