- 3/4 cup Cashews raw
- 1/2 cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Plain Plant Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 2/3 tbsp Distilled White Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt or to taste
- Place the raw cashews and macadamia nuts in separate bowls and cover with boiling water, allow to set for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, discard the water. Or boil the cashews and macadamia nuts in water for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, also place ½ cup of unsweetened plain plant yogurt into a fine mesh strainer over a bowl and allow to strain for 30 minutes. You should have about 1/3 cup of strained yogurt after 30 minutes. The water from the yogurt should strain off, discard the water. Note: If the yogurt is already thick, then you can skip the yogurt straining step and just add 1/3 cup yogurt.
- After 30 minutes, place the cashews, macadamia nuts, strained yogurt, and all the remaining ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend on high for 3 to 5 minutes until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Place the mixture into a glass bowl and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.