- 4 cups Water or vegetable broth
- 2 medium Yukon Gold Ptatoes peeled and sliced
- 2 medium Carrots peeled and sliced
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Raw Cashews
- 1/4 cup Whole Fat Coconut Milk or Cream
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Fresh Dill or any fresh herb
- In a large pot boil about 4 cups of water (or vegetable broth if you prefer). Boil the veggies in the water for about 10-15 mins until soft. Save 3/4 cup of the water from veggies once they are done.
- Remove veggies and place in a blender with the rest of ingredients and the water. Blend until smooth. Enjoy!