- 1 package Udon Noodles
- 1/2 block Organic Extra Firm Tofu
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1-2 tbsp Coconut Aminos or tamari
- Red and Yellow Bell Pepper
- Spring Onion
- Start with preparing your tofu and preheat oven to 375 F/190 C.
- Cut tofu into desired shape (I chose little triangles), pat dry with a clean kitchen towel (or press tofu to get rid of extra moisture), sprinkle with a bit of salt and the corn starch and then place on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 mins, then flip the pieces and bake for another 20 minutes.
- They should be golden brown and slightly crispy at this point. At them to a pan and toss with half of the sweet chili sauce until evenly coated.
- In the meantime prepare udon noodles and clean and cut all veggies.
- My udon noodles were precooked so I only placed them in boiling water for a couple of minutes.
- Stir fry your veggies in batches in a large non stick skillet/wok on medium high heat until they reach desired tenderness (just add a splash of water if they start sticking or 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil).
- Season them with coconut aminos/tamari, add udon noodles and remaining sweet chili sauce to the pan and combine.
- Serve with glazed tofu and enjoy!