- 1/4 cup Spelt Flour or buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup Almond Meal
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Powder or vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds or Ground Chia Seeds
- 6 tbsp Filtered Water
Peanut Butter Nice Cream
- 4 Bananas
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Vegan Protein Powder optional
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- Firstly, prepare the nice cream. Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender, blend until smooth and creamy. Transfer to an ice-cream tray and allow to set in the freezer for approx. 1 hour.
- For the flax eggs, combine the ground flax seeds and water. Set aside and allow to set up and thicken.
- Preheat waffle iron for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, mix well.
- Place banana, milk, peanut butter and flax eggs in a blender, blend until smooth. Transfer to the dry mixture and mix well.
- Once the waffle iron has heated, spoon approx. 1/4 cup of the mixture per waffle, close lid and leave to cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with a few scoops of peanut butter nice cream and crushed peanuts.