- 500 g Strawberries washed and hulled
- 2-3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- Add the strawberries to a pan with a splash of water. Bring to a boil while stirring and simmer for 5-10 minutes, stir occasionally. Once the strawberries are soft and juicy, take the pan off the heat and add the honey or maple syrup.
- Taste it and adjust with more maple syrup if desired, the amount needed depends on how sweet your strawberries are.
- Mash the strawberries using a fork to a chunky consistency. Stir in the chia seeds and let cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- The jam will thicken while it cools. Store the jam in a airtight container in the fridge for about one week.