- 2 servings Dried Noodle of Choice
- 1 pack Firm Tofu drained and mashed
- 1/4 cup Fresh Thai Basil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Stir-fry Sauce
- 1 tbsp Vegan Fish Sauce leave out if you don’t have one onhand
- 2 tbsp Coconut Amino
- Thai Chili to taste
- Butter Lettuce shredded, to serve
- 3 tbsp Sesame Oil for sauteing
- Salt to taste
- Cook noodles based on package instructions. In the meantime, pan fry mashed tofu in a heated pan with no oil until golden brown (this gives tofu a chewier texture), push aside.
- Then, add 3 teaspoons sesame oil and sauté garlic until fragrant. Stir in vegan ‘fish’ sauce, coconut amino, Thai chili, basil and cook for 2 minutes until tofu absorbs all the sauce, turn off heat.
- At this time, your noodles should be done, drain well and add noodles to the tofu mixture. Drizzle dark soy sauce, stir fry sauce and toss noodles using a tong and chopsticks until well combined. Serve warm with butter lettuce.