- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1-2 tsp Gringer grated
- 3 Scallions thinly sliced
- 3 cups Lacinato/Dino Kale stems removed and finely chopped
- 5-6 Shiitake Mushrooms stems removed and finely chopped
- 3 cups Cooked Rice a day old rice is best
- 1 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan until shimmering, then add garlic, ginger, and scallion and sauté until fragrant. Add chopped kale and mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes until kale is crispy.
- Add another 1 tbsp of oil and then the rice, breaking up clumps and stir-frying until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Add the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and sesame oil, and mix until combined, then taste and season with additional salt and pepper as desired. Transfer to bowls and enjoy.