- 1 head Cauliflower use florets only
- 1 cup Vegan Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup Chickpea Flour
- 1 cup Almond Milk or any plant milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Miso Powder or miso paste
- 1-2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Coriander for garnish
- Spring Onion for garnish
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius and line a tray with baking paper.
- Mix the batter ingredients in a bowl, dip the cauliflower florets into the batter and allow the excess to drip off. Place the cauliflower on the baking tray and bake for 15 minutes until the batter is firm and lightly golden.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and add the barbecue sauce to a bowl, if your sauce is very thick add 1 or 2 tsp of water to thin it out slightly. Coat the cauliflower completely in the barbecue sauce and place it back on the tray. Bake for another 15 minutes roughly, reduce the heat to 180 degrees celsius if it begins to burn.
- Serve with basmati rice, coriander and sesame seeds.