- 3 Chinese Arrowhead
- 1 small Daikon Radish
- 2 Sweet Crunchy Chilis
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Scallions
- 1 Celery
- 4 Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger grated
- 1 tsp Shallots grated
- Savoy Cabbage Leaves as needed
- Roughly chop all the ingredients except for the Savoy Cabbage.
- Add in the cornstarch, sesame oil, soy sauce, pepper and salt to taste.
- Mix until well incorporated and add in 2-3 tbsp at a time on your cabbage leaves. Wrap and place the seam side down.
- Steam in a bamboo steamer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite asian dipping sauce. Enjoy!