- 2 Red Bell Peppers cut in half, seeds and top removed
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup Cashews soaked overnight
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice about 1-2 lemons
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tbsp Harissa Paste add more to taste
- 1/2 tsp Ground COriander
- 1 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Fresh Cilantro
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 400F.
- Coat your bell peppers in olive oil and lay cut side up. Roast in the oven for ~20-25 minutes or until bottoms have started to blacken. (add your garlic cloves for last 10 minutes of baking).
- Add roasted bell peppers + garlic cloves to a high speed blender along with the remaining ingredients.
- Blend on medium to medium high for 5 – 8 minutes in a high powdered blender or until smooth & creamy and there are no visible cashew pieces.
- Serve with your favorite pasta or veggie noodle. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro and crushed red pepper before serving.