- 2 pcs Zucchini halved & sliced
- 1 cup Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
- 2 cups Homemade Macadamia Ricotta
- Fresh Basil Leaves to taste
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 2 cups Macadamias soaked
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Lemon Zest
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Combine everything in a food processor until creamy smooth. Taste and add any ingredient you feel it needs more of: lemon juice, nutritional yeast, etc. and then chill in refrigerator.
- Using a mandoline, shave zucchini lengthwise into thin slices and cut into 4 inch lengths.
- Brush the zucchini lightly with olive oil and season with a pinch of sea salt.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Spoon dollops of sun-dried tomato pesto, ricotta and pesto ( a small spoonful of each) on top of each layered piece of seasoned zucchini in a small rectangle shape.
- Repeat two more layers with sun-dried tomato pesto, ricotta, tomato slices, and herbs.
- Garnish with basil and serve.