- 2 cups Walnuts
- 3/4 cup Pitted Dates
- 1/3 cup Cacao Powder
- 1 Orange zest only
- 1 cup Cashews soaked for 4 hours or overnight
- 1/2 cup Cacao Butter
- 1/2 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 half juice of Orange
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 drops Orange Essential Oil optional
- Break down the walnuts in a food processor. Add the rest of the base ingredients and process until sticky.
- Press down evenly on to the base and sides of a standard tart tin and set aside.
- For the filling begin by melting down Cacao butter in a saucepan over low heat until all dissolved. Set aside.
- Add all the filling ingredients except melted cacao butter to a blender and blend until smooth as possible. Add the Cacao butter and blend again.
- Pour filling over tart base and smooth out with spatula. Place in freezer to set for about 3-4 hours.
- Decorate with raspberries and orange slices and enjoy!