- 1 cup Medjool Dates soak in hot water for 10 mins and drain
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1/3 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/3 cup Shredded Coconut
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 drop Peppermint Oil optional
- While dates are soaking, add walnuts and almonds to food processor and finely grind them.
- Add dates and remaining ingredients to the ground nuts and blend until well combined and consistency is doughy.
- Roll the dough into balls and sprinkle with your favourite toppings or have them plain. (suggestions: matcha powder, hemp seeds, coconut flakes)
- Enjoy them right away or refrigerate for firmer balls!