- 1 Eggplant cut into 1.5 cm cubes
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 Red bell Pepper thinly sliced
- 4 Tomatoes cubed
- 1 Red Onion peeled and cubed
- 6 cloves Garlic peeled
- 3 tbsp Herbs Provencal
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 250 g Rice
- Cook rice according to the packaging instructions.
- Heat up a large pan and add olive oil. Add onion slices, garlic and herbs provençal and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the rest of the vegetables except for the tomatoes. Give it a good stir and cook on medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and heat for another minute. Add white wine vinegar & maple syrup. Season with salt & pepper.
- Cover with a lid and let simmer for at least 25 minutes. Add more salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with rice and fresh herbs.