- 200 g Good Quality Vegan Chocolate
- 3 cups Shredded Coconut
- 2 tsp Granulated Stevia or brown rice syrup
- 1 cup Coconut Milk the thickpart from the top of the can
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tsp Coconut Butter melted
CHIA JAM CENTER
- 1 cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1 tsp Granulated Stevia
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- Blitz up the raspberries in your blender until smooth. Place the raspberry liquid into a jar and add the sweetener and chia seeds. Stir well with a fork, cover and sit in the fridge fora minimum of 30 minutes to allow the chia seeds to thicken the mixture.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the shredded coconut, stevia, coconut milk, vanilla and coconut butter. Get your hands into the mix and squeeze and mix until everything is combined.
- Get golf ball sizes of the coconut mixture and flatten into the palm of your hand.
- Add a teaspoon of the raspberry chia jam to the center and carefully fold over and shape the coconut into a ball.
- Place each ball into a container lined with parchment paper and once all have been shaped, place them in the freezer for 2 hours to set them before adding the chocolate coating.
- Melt the chocolate and then carefully dip each bounty ball into the chocolate, allowing it to dry on a cooling rack.
- You can add a second coating of chocolate if desired.