- 5 pcs Rice Paper Wrappers
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1 small Cucumber cut into long strips
- 1 small Carrot cut into long strips
- 1/2 cup Purple Cabbage
- 1/2 Pitaya cut into flower shapes
Grilled Sweet Potatoes
- 1-2 small Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Tamari
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1-2 Fresh Chili Peppers chopped
- Bring water to a boil then add in sliced sweet potatoes, cook for five to seven minutes. Then remove from the heat and marinate the potatoes with the soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger powder. Add salt and pepper to taste and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a grill pan, grilled the sweet potatoes and let it cool completely.
- Take a rice paper wrappers and dip into a warm water.
- Place the wrappers on a plate and stagged the sweet potatoes, next topped with the fresh veggies and fruits.
- Fold the bottom half of the wrappers over the filling and hold the fold in place. Lastly tuck in the sides and roll tightly.
- Repeat with remaining fillings and serve with dipping sauce.