- 500 g Cannellini Beans cooked
- 1 can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 Yellow Onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Basil finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Thyme finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Oregano finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/3 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Vegetable Stock Powder
- 1-2 tsp Coconut Sugar to balance the acidity of tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- Basmati Rice cooked, or your favorite grains
- Sauté onions in a little bit of water in a large pot until translucent, then add garlic, tomato paste, herbs and spices, stir well for 1-2 minutes before adding remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with Basmati rice or any other grain of preference.