- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Hot Water
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Peppermint Extract
- Add matcha powder to a sifter and place over a coffee cup. Use a spoon to press the matcha down through the sifter until it’s nice and fine.
- Add hot water to the cup. Use a tea whisk or electric whisk to mix the matcha and water for 45-60 seconds until bubble start to form. Set to the side.
- Heat a small pot over medium-low heat. Add almond milk and coconut milk, bring to a gentle boil then add maple syrup and peppermint extract. Mix well then add to a blender for 30 seconds so that it becomes nice and frothy.
- Pour warm milk into cup with matcha and enjoy.