- 1 3/4 cups Organic Quick Oats
- 1/3 cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Buckinis
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil melted
- 1/4 tsp Salt
Filling & Topping
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter smooth
- 100 g Vegan Chocolate melted
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all granola case ingredients in a large mixing bowl, mix well.
- Press into the base of mini muffin cases and baking for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Spoon in a teaspoon of peanut butter per case and top with melted chocolate.
- Place in freezer for approx. 30 minutes.
- Keep in fridge, serve and enjoy.