PEANUT BUTTER BISCUIT
- 1 1/2 cups Oats
- 1 cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Warm Water
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter smooth variant
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Cashews
- 3/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 3 pcs Medjool Dates
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Powder or vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender, blend until smooth and creamy. Spoon into silicone rectangular moulds and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- For the Peanut Butter Biscuit: Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix well. Then add water, peanut butter and maple syrup and mix until combined (it is easiest to use your hands).
- Press into the base of a greased and line rectangular baking dish. Place in oven and bake for approx. 15 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, cut into 12-16 biscuits (this will depend on the size of your molds).
- Remove chocolate ice cream from mold and sandwich between two of the peanut butter biscuits. Repeat this process for all chocolate ice cream blocks.
- We recommend storing in the freezer and placing in the fridge an hour or so before serving to thaw.
- Slice and serve this peanut butter chocolate nice-cream sandwiches with your favourite Coconut Bowls. Drizzle with melted chocolate or some cacao nibs and enjoy!