- 16 Medjool Dates
- 8 tbsp Peanut Butter or your choice of nut butter or tahini
- Flaky Sea Salt to taste
- 3-4 oz Vegan Dark Chocolate chopped into small pieces
- Shredded Coconut
- Raw Cacao Nibs
- Nuts finely chopped
- Freeze-dried Raspberry Powder
- Remove the pits from each of the dates. Use your fingers to separate the dates to create a cavity, but don’t pull them completely apart.
- Line a baking tray or cutting board with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Spoon 1-2 teaspoons of peanut butter into each date cavity, depending on the size of each date. Sprinkle the peanut butter with sea salt.
- Place the chopped dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high in 30-second intervals until almost completely melted and smooth, then use a whisk or silicone spatula to melt any remaining pieces. It usually takes three rounds in my microwave to melt.
- Dip the stuffed dates in the melted dark chocolate, coating them in as much chocolate as you’d like. Spread the dates out on the parchment paper-lined baking tray or cutting board.
- Sprinkle any optional toppings on top of the chocolate before the chocolate melts. Freeze the dates until the chocolate sets, about 10-15 minutes, or refrigerate for about 30 minutes.