- 200 g Pasta cooked
- 2 tbsp Sambal Oelek use more for more spiciness
- 4 tbsp Tahini
- 5 Roasted Crispy Chilis
- 5 tbsp Filtered Water
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Blend The Sambal Oelek, Tahini, Chilis and Filtered Water until smooth and creamy.
- Heat oil in a sauce pan and add in the sauce mixture and cook for about two minutes on low heat.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir well until combined and the pasta has slightly absorbed the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from the heat and serve in your favorite Coconut Bowls and topped with your favorite vegetables.