- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cups Mixed Fresh Mushrooms sliced or chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 small Yellow Onion diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 medium Cauliflower
- 2-3 tbsp Coconut Aminos or low sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Green Onions sliced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Break the cauliflower into small florets and pulse in a food processor for about 20-25 seconds until it’s a rice-like consistency; Don’t over process or it’ll turn to mush.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat and drizzle with one tablespoon of your olive oil. Add the mushrooms and stir fry until browned and tender, about 4 minutes. Season with sea salt and pepper and set mushrooms aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the skillet and cook the garlic until just fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in the onion, bell pepper and cauliflower rice, and stir fry for 6 minutes, until it starts to lightly brown.
- Return the mushrooms into your skillet and drizzle everything with coconut aminos. Cook for additional 2-3 minutes, until everything is well heated through, to your liking.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and enjoy!