- 2 cups Chickpea Flour
- 2 1/4 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- 2 cloves Garlic minced, or 2 tsp of garlic paste
- 1 small Carrot finely diced
- 1/2 Onion diced
- 1/2 Zucchini diced
- 1/2 cup Corn Kernels cooked
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 160℃ fan-forced.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chickpea four, water, nutritional yeast, parsley and 1 clove of minced garlic, then set aside.
- Add a dash of water (or oil) to a pan on medium heat, sauté the remaining garlic with the carrot, onion and zucchini until cooked. Season veggies with salt.
- Line the muffin tins or use non-stick spray so that the quiche does not stick later.
- Pour the cooked veggies and corn kernels into the chickpea flour batter. Fold the veggies until well distributed.
- Divide the batter evenly amongst the muffin tins and fill until almost level to the top.
- Pop it into the pre-heated oven for about 15 minutes. Then turn up the heat to 180℃ and bake for another 5 minutes until the top is golden.
- Remove from oven and cool before removing from tins and serving.
Store in an airtight container in fridge for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 2 months.