- 8-10 mini Peppers a mix of different variants/colors would be great
- 1 block Tofu mashed
- 1 cup Mushrooms chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Chili Flakes optional
- 3 tbsp Cornstarch
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mash the tofu and add all the ingredients except for the bell peppers.
- Cut the bell peppers in half. deseed them and remove the tops.
- Fill the peppers with your filling mixture.
- Heat a few tablespoons of oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Place the peppers upside down and fry until it turns golden brown. Turn it over and fry the other side for a few minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot.